Tuesday 23 October, 2007

Swarajathi

Till 2004, I have been working with my own compositions in my little studio at home. I have created around 50 songs in 5 albums which are yet to be released in the market.

'Nirangal' was my first officially released music album under a prestigious banner. In this, I could have the opportunity to sing with the mellifluous Jayachandran, Biju Narayanan, Jyotsna and Vijay Yesudas.
The song is frequently being aired in FM radio channels.

Swarajathi - Sabari Girish | Online Karaoke

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi girish,
sang really well.i enjoyed it.

Sabari Girish said...

Thank you Ranjith. Please keep visiting

Vishal Khaparde said...

Hi Girish,

Great going man ...50 songs ! Wow ...Will look forward to your albums :-) ..Good Luck ...

Cheers,
-Vishal

Sabari Girish said...

Thank you very much Vishal. Pls keep visiting.

Lakshman said...

Dear SG: I was looking at the information on the cassette that you have sung of Tirupati Narayanaswami's songs and released by TTD.
Is it at all possible for you to send me the lyrics of the shahana song sari evvare?
Thanks for your kind help.
My email is: luzchurch@hotmail.com

Lakshman

Geetha Akula said...

It feels like a waterfall without any disturbances. Really great... keep giving us more songs.